Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Top ten things that make me laugh!

I thought I would do another top ten and I thought about what makes me laugh every time I see or hear it.

10. Slap stick humor. OK, I can only take this so long but this is for that side of me that is strongly effected by my brothers.
9. A baby laugh. In fact, sometimes when I need a pick me up I watch those laughing baby videos on You tube. Sad? Yep!
8. Keeping up Appearances. This is a British TV show that aired in the '80s. I laugh so hard whenever I see this.
7. Little kid movies. I love little kid movies because most of the time they are clean and yet so funny at the same time.
6. Animals. They are crazy and stuff.
5. Manny from Ice Age. Let's just say I am Manny. I know what he thinks, how he feels, why he says the stuff he does, etc.
4. Stuff that happens at school and stuff that college kids think are soooo serious.
3. My friends. They are all goofballs and that is why they are my friends.
2. Myself. I am just about the funniest person I know. I do this dumb and crazy stuff that causes me so much...ugh. Thank goodness about a week later I can laugh at myself.
1. My brothers. What can I say? They always have something crazy going on and they act insane.

No comments: