Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I need some feedback

I have no idea if anyone reads this blog but if you do please leave some feedback. I will no longer be taking any English classes and I need to keep up with my writing. I don't want to write about things that would not be interesting but I need feedback about what my readers (if I have any) would like to read. I am trying to be more active on my blogs and trying to build them up. If you could leave a comment or email me at southernbella20@gmail.com about any thing you would like to see on this blog I would be very grateful. Thanks very much!

3 comments:

ParrishPalace said...

Just be who God created you to be & share your heart!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about what others may or may not want you to talk about. If you make it interesting folks will read it. The best way to make it interesting is to write about things that interest YOU.

Anonymous said...

I love your DIY section