Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Top Ten TV shows

I am going to try another top ten list. 
10). America's Got Talent (Americans are some really talented people and some of the best entertainment ever)
9). Kitchen Nightmares. (If you can get past the language in this show, the conditions of these kitchens freak me out and reinforce the idea that I really hate eating out)
8). Glee. (I watch this for the music mainly. I really hate the petty relationships between everybody but the music rocks.)
7). Lie to Me. (I feel this is like a House with detectives. I love shows that focus more on the power of the human brain and how people interact then other stuff.)
6). Raising Hope. (A show that should be watched by people who are 16 or older because the humor can sometimes be a little off color but this show gets my vote because of the awesome relationship the family has and how much they love each other.)
5). Human Target. (Action TV show that gets me because I love action and it is based on Marvel comic books. Besides the main actor is a hunk. lol)
4). Firefly. (This is a show that only ran not even a complete season. Si-Fi like it just is funny and action at the same time.)
3). Psych. (I love Shawn and Gus. I love their friendship and the goofy stuff they do.)
2). Doctor Who. (I am a nerd and a geek and I love The Doctor. I have watched all of the seasons and I want my own personal sonic screwdriver.)
1). House. (I am House. I am not as nasty to people but I understand how he feels. If I was going to be a doctor I would be like House and be all brainy, witty, snarky and brilliant.) 

No comments: